Help Save and Extend Lives
Help Save Lives
Create Awareness About Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Cancer is The Worst of Cancers
Pancreatic cancer is now the 3rd leading cause of cancer related deaths. The survival rate is alarmingly low because symptoms are very vague at onset and by the time symptoms arouse suspicious, cancer will have likely
already spread beyond the pancreas when it becomes very difficult to treat. Pancreatic cancer has the lowest average 5-year survival rate of all types of cancer at just 10.8% (2021).
5-Year+ Survival Rates: Why Early Detection is So Crucial
1. 41.6% Average When Diagnosed Stage 1 When The Cancer is Still Confined Within The Pancreas.
2. 3.0% Average When Diagnosed Stage 4 When The Cancer Has Spread To A Distant Organ(s).
3. Average 0f 10.8% Across All Stages.
4. Over 70% of Patients Will Die Within A Year of Diagnosis.
Knowledge and Awareness is The Power Leading To Long Term Survival
1. Know The Risk Factors
2. Know The Symptoms
3. Know Your Family History of Cancer
4. If Cancer Exists in Your Family, Consider Genetic Testing
5. Know the gene mutations linked to pancreatic cancer
6. How to reduce the risks of pancreatic cancer
7. Get 2nd Opinions. Avoid Misdiagnosis
8. Subscribe: Voice of Pancreatic Cancer Podcast Videos
Please Share With Others. Please Help Save and Extend Lives. Make A Difference.
“What people do for themselves will die with them.
What they do others will live forever.”
Feel Free To Share This Article on Your Website